24 Hours. 365 Days.
I'm the girl you call when you need a notary on the fly.
Mobile notaries are necessary when entering in to a legally binding agreement in Florida. They validate your signature on legal documents as authentic and official by witnessing or acknowledging your identity.
A Florida notary will look for certain language in your document to determine if a notarization is needed. If you want to be safe, you can have any document notarized. The notarization just adds another level of security to the agreement by officially confirming the identity of the people who signed.
Here are some document types handled by our mobile notary services:
- I-9 Forms
- Health / Medical Documents
- Insurance Documents
- School Sports Documents
- School Field Trip Forms
- Wills, Deeds, Trusts
- Power of Attorney (POA)
- Living Wills
- Unaccompanied Minor Travel Authorization
- Parenting Plan Agreements
- Loan Documents
- Title Documents
- Escrow Documents
- Real Estate Documents
- Financial Documents
- Single page Document signings
- Long Distance Agreements
- Marriage/Divorce Documents
- Rental Agreements
- Lease Agreements
- $10* per notarized document. (State of Florida standard for all notaries.) Convenience fee covering time and travel is billed separately. Call for a FREE quote.
- I-9 forms are not notarized and do not fall under the Florida Notary fee statute. Base rate for an I-9 form is $50 if you meet our Notary at the local diner in Lake Alfred during regular business hours. If our Notary travels to you, a convenience fee is added to cover time and travel to your location. Call for a FREE quote.
- Loan Document signings range from $125 to $175 depending on the size of the loan package and distance to signing.**
- Weddings are $20 plus a convenience fee covering time and travel to wedding location.* Call for a FREE quote.
- Drilled Safe Deposit Box inventories are $10 per box drilled*, minimum of two boxes required, plus a convenience fee covering time and travel. For more than two boxes, the fee is $20 per hour on-site plus travel.
To allow for expedient notarization without incurring additional fees, please be certain to have your state issued identification available and DO NOT SIGN any documents before meeting with our Notary.
*All notarization fees are based on the Florida statutory code. A convenience fee to cover time and travel is additional and is calculated for each individual appointment as a separate fee from the notarization. Travel fees are based on travel from Lake Alfred, FL